What do people do when they are starting to be concerned about running out of warehouse space?
- Move to a much bigger warehouse
- Rent an additional warehouse space
Sure, these are the solutions that first comes to mind. But what if I tell you, maybe you don’t have to do these? By doing the tips that I’m about to share with you in this video, you might save up to 30% space and of course operation cost!
Listen to this case study:
As mentioned in the video, here are some links to the blogs that cover this topic:
- Warehouse Automation and Robotics with Mal Walker
- Warehouse Automation & Robotics Part 2 with Mal Walker
- The 7 Principles of Warehouse and Distribution Centre Design
- Spotlight On: Additional Storage Media
and many more… Please click on the Blog tab to see more
Do please comment with any questions and don’t forget to subscribe.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in October 2019, under the title “Warehouse Capacity – My Warehouse is Full” in Logistics Bureau’s website.